garlic-breadgasm: YOU DON’T OWE YOUR PARENTS ANYTHING IT WAS THEIR CHOICE TO HAVE, KEEP AND RAISE YOU BUT IT WASN’T YOUR CHOICE TO BE THEIR CHILD ANY EXPECTATIONS OR IDEALS THEY TRY AND ENFORCE ON YOU ARE BULLSHIT IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THEM THEY SHOULD ACCEPT THEIR CHILD AS THEY ARE NOT JUDGE THEM ON A MINOR DETAIL THAT DOESN’T AFFECT THEIR LIFE DO NOT FEEL BAD IF YOU AREN’T THE PERFECT...
yes-this-is-patrick: greentea-addict: itseasytoremember: meu-mix: yes i support gay rights yes i would care if you died no i’m not going to reblog that post yes i’m glad david karp made this website no i will not call him daddy yes i think cancer is a terrible disease no reblogging that picture wont bring anyone closer to a cure yes i love pizza yes im going to reblog pizza
you know what i love i love when you find that one character. that character that is your absolute favorite. the character that, just by thinking of them, makes you incredibly emotional. you know that character is the one for you. they’re your number one. and you know you will never love another more
Reblog if you think AutismSpeaks does more harm...
lexina: rhazade-waterbender: lookhowmanetfucksigive: This is more for my own personal curiosity than anything. To prove a point to my self. Autism Speaks? More like Speaks Over Autistic People. Autism $$$$$peaks.
I want to see how sick people are. Reblog if you...
Your very Personal and Intense Disney Ask:
Aurora: Story of your first kiss
Rapunzel: 5 things from your bucket list
Dory: Something someone has told you that you can't forget (two good things and one bad)
Pocahontas: Something new you taught someone.
Mulan: Do you trust your gut feeling? What happened.
Jasmine: The story of when you had to really trust someone. Was it easy?
Belle: Is there someone you are close who no one else likes? What's the story?
Ariel: Where do you think you belong, and why?
Flounder: Something that surprised you and frightened you.
Eric: Have you ever helped a stranger? What happened.
Aladdin: A sacrifice you made for someone.
Tiana: A time you tried the hardest for something.
Boo: A childhood hero.
Cruella: Something you really want but you aren't allowed to have.
Seven Dwarfs: 7 things you like in the people around you.
Kronk: What you are best at in the kitchen?
Simba: Something a parent has taught you.
Cinderella: "A dream is a wish your heart makes" What's that for you?
Nemo: Your bravest moment.
Terk: Are you a big brother/sister figure to anyone?
Buzz: Your favourite fantasy world (aka Harry Potter, Star Wars), if any.
Alice: Done drugs?
Peter Pan: Something from your childhood that you still love.
This Tumblr believes that sex work is real work.
yourscientistfriend: Please Reblog if you DID NOT HAVE the sex talk from your parents. Alternatively Reblog THIS ONE if you DID get the talk.
That awkward moment when America uses its freedom...
Group high five for everyone who is unpopular both...
felixphoenixx: gilliankillingmewithboobs: detecting-a-criminal: totally-relatable: we need more than this…
kanaya-maryammm-or-fmmm: it’s okay to be genderfluid but usually a girl it’s okay to be genderfluid but usually a boy it’s okay to be agender one day and bigender the next it’s okay to not identify as any specific gender it’s okay to keep your gender to yourself your gender is your own goddamn business
lexina: thenewwomensmovement: trashprincesss: trashprincesss: I want nothing to do with a feminism that excludes trans* women. Go be a cisterhood without me. 135 notes and counting. Faith in world semi-restored ♥. Feminism must be intersectional and inclusive or it is bullshit. THIS. Totally using that ‘cisterhood’ word now.
mapleprince: having socially unacceptable fetishes
Reblog this if its okay for your followers to...
homosassy: the dumbest thing is when parents say “this isnt how i raised you” like ?????? yes it really is you literally raised me and here i am
These are actually really good...fuck, someone get...
1: Apart from tumblr, what do you like to do in your spare time?
2: Name a favorite of each: food, drink, color.
3: If you married rich and your spouse gave you $100,000 a week, what would you spend it on?
4: Name a favorite of each: book, movie, tv show.
5: If you were given the opportunity to spend 48 hours with absolutely anyone (living or dead), who would you spend it with and what would you do?
6: Name a LEAST favorite of each: food, drink, color.
7: What is the first initial of the name of the person you like/love?
8: What kind of underwear do you prefer wearing?
9: Name a LEAST favorite of each: book, movie, tv show.
10: If you were sat on a plane beside your favorite celebrity, what would you do?
11: What is the strangest thing you have in your room? (You are not allowed to explain why you own it.)
12: What is a weird habit you have, or people have told you have. (Weird, not bad. No nail biting or any of that nonsense.)
13: What would you consider to be the biggest insult to yourself?
14: What are five things you absolutely have to have in your dream house?
15: If you could be reincarnated as any animal, which would you chose and why?
16: Which band (current or past) would you want to go on tour* with? (*Travel with, not preform with.)
17: Name a favorite of each: band, album, song.
18: Why is your favorite band your favorite?
19: How many concerts have you attended? Which was your favorite? Least favorite? If none, who do you want to see live the most?
20: What is one of your favorite song lyrics? (Who is it by?)
21: Who do you ship?
22: What band merch do you own? If any, whose is it and when did you get it? If none, whose do you wish you owned?
23: How did you learn of the band that is currently your favorite?
24: What celebrity do you idolize the most?
25: Which member from which band would you most want to lather in nutella?
eleanorose123: “COME BACK! COME BACK!” “GO AWAY, GO AWAY!” what the fuck is that? WHY! WHY!!!
Does anybody ever think about how badass Madam...
klaineforchristmas: fiendfyre-curse: She never asks questions. Remember the time Hermione turned into a cat? She made sure no one saw her. She regrew a whole arm’s worth of bones in one night. She can mend bones in a second. She even kicks out Dumbledore on some occasions. Just think about how many students get injured in Hogwarts every year and she just fixes them back up like new. We all...
This is the most unique one I've seen, please yes....
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
5) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
6) Do you have any strange phobias?
7) What's your religion?
8) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
9) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
10) What was the last lie you told?
11) Do you believe in karma?
12) What does your URL mean?
13) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
14) Who is your celebrity crush?
15) How do you vent your anger?
16) Do you have a collection of anything?
17) Are you happy with the person you've become?
18) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
19) What's your biggest "what if"?
20) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
21) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
22) Smell the air. What do you smell?
23) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
24) Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender?
25) To you, what is the meaning of life?
26) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
27) What was the last movie you saw?
28) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
29) Do you have any obsessions right now?
30) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
31) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
32) What is your astrological sign?
33) What's the last thing you purchased?
34) Love or lust?
35) In a relationship?
36) How many relationships have you had?
37) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
38) Where is your best friend?
39) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
40) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
41) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
42) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
43) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
44) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
45) How can I win your heart?
46) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
47) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
48) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
49) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "heart."
50) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
51) What is your current desktop picture?
52) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
53) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
54) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
55) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
56) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
57) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
58) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
59) Ever been on a plane?
60) Give me your top 5 hottest celebrities.
demented-sheep: demented-sheep: “Why would you want to be a [insert gender here]?” “Trans people are just pretending to be the opposite gender.” “But if you’re trans, why are you attracted to the same gender?” “It’s just a phase, you’ll grow out of it and accept who you were born to be.” bonus
richarcl: one time this girl in my art class was telling the table that her eyes change color depending on her mood and i told her that that is scientifically impossible and explained to her the facts on how it is impossible and she started crying my sister’s and father’s eyes change colors and the subject hasn’t been studied much if at all ☾
risamadara: lavenderlabia: formlessforce: The funniest thing in the world is straight guys who hit on random women they don’t know but have this indignant fear that a gay man is going to hit on them. Like, they’re aware of how uncomfortable unwanted advances from strangers are, but are somehow too stupid to see the irony that they do to women what they’re afraid gay men will do to them. ...