starting today all blogs without the following gifs will be deleted within 24 hours
These are cute
im very angry at the tumblr staff right now
go follow kozumew
2009 me would think that 2014 me was hot and thats all that matters
2009 me would be greatly disappointed.
Send me a Pokemon type and I’ll list my six favorite of that type
so i decided to be the cosmos instead. don’t tell mom.
I am a reader. I am a writer. People assume I do these things to escape. You couldn’t be more right. I’m escaping a world I don’t like. A world I have no control in. In this world, I am nothing. I am a color, a height, a weight, a number. But in the world of books and writing, I am amazing. I am powerful. I am different. People are better. Worlds are endless. Change is possible. Life is manageable.
To celebrate my return to the Homestuck fandom after over two years of inactivity (a con recently reminded me how much I really loved the comic and got me all excited again), I will be hosting a scalemate giveaway! What does that entail?
I sew these myself (or I used to), pictured above. If you win, I’ll make you your very own custom stuffed buddy! You can pick what color you want the tummy, eyes, and body to be (permitting that the colors are available in the craft store where I shop).
+Reblog however many times you want, but please don’t spam your followers! Likes will also count.
+You do not have to be following me, but it’d be really neat! Plus, I’m looking for more Homestuck fans upon re-entering the fandom, so I might follow you back from my main.
+Please have your askbox open! If you don’t respond within 72 hours, I will have to draw another winner. You must also be okay giving me an address to mail this to!
+Open to everyone, but if you live outside of the continental USA then I will have to ask you to please compensate me for the extra shipping money! I’m a poor high school kid with limited funds.
This giveaway is planned to end on August 23rd, though if this doesn’t get enough notes I may push it back a week or so! Good luck, everyone!
- Jack Spicer
- Dick Grayson
- Ginny Weasley
that’s my preference order
Bibliophilicwitch’s 3k Giveaway!
I’ve been running bibliophilicwitch (then witchfulthinking) for over two and a half years. I have gone from solely blogging pagan and witchcraft to admitting that this is a personal blog to being a personal spiritual book blog that reblogs pretty pictures of nature, occult, books, mori kei clothing, and fountain pens - and somehow this hodgepodge has attracted 3000 of you guys. Holy buckets! I can’t let such a momentous number be left to pass unnoticed, so here is a give away!
- must be following me as this is a thank you to my sweet followers
- reblog/like as many times as you wish, but please don’t spam your followers
- no give-away/contest blogs
- open internationally
- after the winner is selected they will receive a message in their ask box; your ask must be open in order to qualify and you must claim their prize within 48 hours.
- open until August 21
The winner will receive a book that they can select from the list of my favorites listed above. When able, I will be giving away a hardcover, though there are a few that are out only available in certain formats. The book will be bought and shipped via Book Depository. While the give away is open internationally, please take a moment to check that your country is eligible for shipping through Book Depository because I would hate to find out at the last minute that I can’t actually get you the book.
And yes, that is the collector’s edition of Fangirl as long as it is available when the time comes or the winner is willing to wait.
- The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
- Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison
- Libriomancer by Jim C. Hines
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Daughter and Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
- The Abhorsen Chronicles by Garth Nix
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- Choice from My Witchy Shelf: Mrs B’s Guide Household Witchery by Kris Bradley, Crafting Magick with Pen Ink by Susan Pesznecker, City Magick by Chris Penczak, The Un-Spell Book by Mya Om, Supermarket Magic by Michael Furie
* This give away is in no way affiliated with Tumblr. You must be 18 years or older to win.Ah! i knew i was forgetting something in my haste to finish this! (Quite the feat while working with my boss, let me tell you!)
If the winner wishes to receive a book other than the first of the series listed, they may request it. Ex. Already have The Name of the Wind, but would love Wise Man’s Fear? DONE!
ARE YOU KIDDING ME
IT’S THE BEST THING TO COME BACK TO
#transrights #Transgender #lgbt